January 23, 2013

Trust....what does it truly mean?

Merriam-Webster defines trust as (1a) assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something.  As believers of God our definition is simply:


With the start of the new year, I have declared that this is the year that I will expect greater and truly trust God.  I find that in many cases when I make up my mind to trust God, the enemy is right around the corner ready to kill, steal, and destroy (John 10:10).  I claim the victory right now that God is going to do a new thing and He will provide.  I challenge you to really give yourself, worries, circumstances, etc. to God.  Have faith and believe that we serve an awesome and loving God that sent His son Jesus so that we could have life and more abundantly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment