July 21, 2013

Ministry through Music::Overflow

How are you all doing this wonderful Sunday?  I pray that all is well!  Sometimes, do you feel overwhelmed with life's circumstances or just the non-stop day to day routine?  I feel overwhelmed a lot, but I try to step back and reflect on God's grace and mercy and how things could be much worse.  With that being said, I love to say the I'm "Overwhelmed with Overflow."  No matter what life throws at us, remember that God will supply our needs and He is more than enough.....I pray that Israel and New Breed's "Overflow" reminds us how far God has brought us and all that he has for us in the future!  Love you all!
{Lyrics}
Overflow

Overwhelm me, overwhelm me with your love, mercy and graceOvertake me, overtake my heart and mind, exceed my imaginationOverwhelm me, overwhelm me with your love, mercy and graceOvertake me, overtake my heart and mind, exceed my imaginationMore than we could ever ask or think, overflow, overflow, overflowYou’re my Lord forever, my God my El ShaddaiYou’re my Lord forever, you will supply, you will supply, you will supply, El ShaddaiOverwhelm me, overwhelm me with your love, mercy and graceOvertake me, overtake my heart and mind, exceed my imaginationMore than we could ever ask or thinkMore than we could ever ask or thinkMore than we could ever ask or thinkOverflow, overflow, overflowYou’re my Lord forever, my God my El ShaddaiYou’re my Lord forever,
You will supply, you will supply, you will supplyYou will supply, you will supply, you will supplyYou will supply, you will supply, you will supplyEl ShaddaiMore than enough, more than enough, more than enoughOverflow, overflow (6x)breakdownMore than enough, more than enough, more than enoughOverflow, overflow (2x)breakdownYou’re my Lord forever, my God my El ShaddaiYou’re my Lord forever, you will supply, you will supply, you will supplyYou will supply, you will supply, you will supply (5x)You will supplyEl Shaddai

0 comments:

Post a Comment