February 26, 2013

Chamel's Creations at Tupelo Furniture Market/Gift Show

Chamel's Creations will make its first appearance at the Annual Tupelo Furniture Market Spring Show (http://tupelofurnituremarket.com/) on Thursday, February 28 - Sunday, March 3, 2013 in Tupelo, MS.  I was invited by one of the market's representatives who saw my booth at the 2012 Starkville Holiday Bazaar.  To be honest, I was excited and nervous all at the same time because this is the biggest event thus far that I've participated in.  However, I put aside all fear and nervousness because I knew that this was a blessing from God and that He works everything out for my good.  I'm excited about showcasing my products...especially my Sequoia collection.  It is truly about spreading and empowering others through God's word and I believe and know that this will be a great and blessed event!  If you are in the area, I would love for you to stop by my booth (Building 1, booth 1615).  I look forward to sharing the successful outcome!

post signature




0 comments:

Post a Comment