May 20, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Braylon!



Today we are celebrating my oldest son Braylon's 5th birthday!  How fast time goes by! :)  Five years ago, God blessed me with a bundle of joy who changed my heart forever!  He is such a fun, energetic, loving, curious, and very independent little boy!  I pray daily for his growth and development but most importantly that he will grow to be a mighty man of God!


This year's birthday theme is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (my fav when I was growing up) and we are sharing the fun with family and friends with a backyard celebration filled with lots of pizza, games, ooze, and much more!  I look forward to sharing party pics!  Braylon.....we love you and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son. He is a cutie!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Sorry for the delay...trying to re-cooperate!

    ReplyDelete