May 3, 2013

{Serve} it Forward :: Supporting Anna Reese

Hello Everyone!  I'm kicking off the {Serve} it Forward series today and to learn more, click here. I pray that all is well and that you enjoy this month's feature:

"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. "1 Peter 4:10.

With that scripture at heart, one of my goals is to use my business platform to empower and server others! The inspiration behind the Sequoia collection is to provide everyday functional accessories that have a spiritual and colorful design to share God's Word!

At a craft event, I had the pleasure to meet an awesome woman of God, Mrs. Jody Bailey, who shared the journey about her grandaughter Anna Reese Henderson who has been diagnosed with HLHS (Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome) a CHD (Congenital Heart Defect). I have chosen to partner with her business, Under God's Rainbow, which offers "The Heart that is Tied to Ours" collection of Swarovski crystal heart jewelry, in which all proceeds go towards Anna Reese's fund.
Anna Reese
To learn more about Anna Reese, please contact Mrs. Jody at jodywayne7@gmail.com.

When you purchase a Sequoia product, a portion of each sale is donated to Anna Reese Henderson in her fight with HLHS. I thank you in advance for your support and prayers! Remember that God came to love and serve, and it is my heart's desire that each one of us can do the same!

 Prayer in action is love, and love in action is service. Try to give unconditionally whatever a person needs in the moment. The point is to do something, however small, and show you care through your actions by giving your time … We are all God’s children so it is important to share His gifts. Do not worry about why problems exist in the world – just respond to people’s needs … We feel what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean, but that ocean would be less without that drop." - Mother Teresa


**Don't forget about FREE Ad space for the Month of May, more information here.**


2 comments:

  1. Hello from the blog hop! I love that I stumbled across your blog. I love reading and surrounding myself with positive Godly people. Newest follower.

    If you could kindly visit my blog and return the favor, God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaitlyn...so great to have you! I pray daily that I can share God's word and lift someone's spirit! You are right...it is awesome to be around people who love God! Will stop by and have a blessed day!

      Delete